Saturday, September 3, 2011

Whatever we did for least, we did that for God

Mt 25:40(Whatever we did for least, we did that for God)
                40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Mt 10:40,42(Honoring God’s disciple will receive their reward)
                40 “Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.
            42 And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

Heb 13:2(we should show hospitality to strangers)
            2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Ex 16:8(we should not be grumbling against God’s children, by doing that we do it against the LORD)
            8 Moses also said, “You will know that it was the LORD when he gives you meat to eat in the evening and all the bread you want in the morning, because he has heard your grumbling against him. Who are we? You are not grumbling against us, but against the LORD.”

Mt 18:5(whoever welcomes one such child in God’s name welcomes God)
            5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.

Gal 4:14(we should be treating God’s disciple as an angel of God)
            14 and even though my illness was a trial to you, you did not treat me with contempt or scorn. Instead, you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment