Friday, September 16, 2011

Jesus said "whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother"

Mt 28:10
                10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.”
Mt 12:50
            50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
Mt 25:40
                40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
Mk 3:34
                34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, “Here are my mother and my brothers!
Jn 20:17
                17 Jesus said, “Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

Heb 2:11-13, 17
            11 Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters. 12 He says,
   “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters;
   in the assembly I will sing your praises.”
 13 And again,
   “I will put my trust in him.”
   And again he says,
   “Here am I, and the children God has given me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment