Tuesday, September 6, 2011

we will not be put to shame when we consider all His commands

Psalm 119:6, 46, 80 (we will not be put to shame when we consider all His commands)
                6 Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.
                46 I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame,
                80 May I wholeheartedly follow your decrees, that I may not be put to shame?
Mt 10:18(we will be a witness of God before governors and kings)
                18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.


Act 26:1-2(Paul was standing before King Agrippa)
            1 Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You have permission to speak for yourself.”
   So Paul motioned with his hand and began his defense: 2 “King Agrippa, I consider myself fortunate to stand before you today as I make my defense against all the accusations of the Jews,

No comments:

Post a Comment