Sunday, September 11, 2011

Teach us your decrees Lord

Psalm 119:26(Teach us your decrees Lord)
                26 I gave an account of my ways and you answered me; teach me your decrees.
Psalm 25:4, 5(Guide us in your truth and teach us, for you are God our Savior)
                4 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths.
                5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 27:11(Teach us your way, LORD)
                11 Teach me your way, LORD; lead me in a straight path because of my oppressors.
Psalm 86:11(Teach us your way, LORD,  that we may rely on your faithfulness)
                11 Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Job 34:32(Teach us what we cannot see)
                32 Teach me what I cannot see; if I have done wrong, I will not do so again.’
Ex 33:13(Teach us your ways so we may know you Lord)
            13 If you are pleased with me, teach me your ways so I may know you and continue to find favor with you. Remember that this nation is your people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment