Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lord give us understanding so that we may keep your law

Psalm 119:34, 27, 73, 144, 169
                34 Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law and obey it with all my heart.
                27 Cause me to understand the way of your precepts that I may meditate on your wonderful deeds.
                73 Your hands made me and formed me; give me understanding to learn your commands.
                144 Your statutes are always righteous; give me understanding that I may live.
                169 May my cry come before you, LORD; give me understanding according to your word.
Job 32:8(The breath of the Almighty that gives us understanding)
                8 But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Pr 2:6(The LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding)
                6 For the LORD gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.
Dan 2:21(God gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning)
                21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.
Jas 1:5(God gives us wisdom)
            5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment