Friday, September 2, 2011

God’s word will never pass away

Mt 24:35(God’s word will never pass away)
            35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Mt 5:18(God’s word is accomplishing)
            18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.
Psalm 119:89(God’s word stands firm)
                89 Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens.
Isa 40:8(The word of our God endures forever)
                8 The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.”
Isa 55:11(God’s word will accomplish what it desires and achieve the purpose for which it was sent)
                11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
Mk 13:31(God’s word will never pass away)
                31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Lk 16:17(heaven and earth may disappear, but not God’s word)
            17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.

Lk 21:33(God’s word will never pass away)
            33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

No comments:

Post a Comment