Saturday, September 24, 2011

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

Psalm 6:7
            7 My eyes grow weak with sorrow; they fail because of all my foes.
            8 Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping.

Psalm 116:3
            3 The cords of death entangled me, the anguish of the grave came over me;
   I was overcome by distress and sorrow. 4 Then I called on the name of the LORD:
   “LORD, save me!” 5 The LORD is gracious and righteous; our God is full of compassion.
6 The LORD protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me.

Isa 51:11
                11 Those the LORD has rescued will return. They will enter Zion with singing; everlasting joy will crown their heads. Gladness and joy will overtake them, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
Psalm 119:28
                28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
Psalm 18:1
            1 I love you, LORD, my strength.
 2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
 3 I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.

Isa 40:29
                29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Isa 41:10
                10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment