Sunday, September 18, 2011

God is with us

Mt 28:20(God is with us to the very end of the age)
            20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Hag 1:13(Lord’s message is He is with us)
                13 Then Haggai, the LORD’s messenger, gave this message of the LORD to the people: “I am with you,” declares the LORD.
Deut 31:6(The LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.)
                6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Mt 18:20
                20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
1king 8:57(May the LORD our God never leave us nor forsake us.)
            57 May the LORD our God be with us as he was with our ancestors; may he never leave us nor forsake us.

Acts 18:10(For God is with us, and no one is going to attack and harm us)
            10 For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.”

No comments:

Post a Comment