Friday, September 9, 2011

meditating on God’s Law

Psalm 119:15, 97, and 148 (meditating on God’s Law)
                15 I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.
                97 Oh, how I love your law!  I meditate on it all day long.
                148 My eyes stay open through the watches of the night that I may meditate on your promises.
Psalm 1:2(Blessed is the one, who meditates on his law day and night)
                 2 but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night.
Gen 24:63(Isaac went out to the field to meditate)
                63 He went out to the field one evening to meditate, and as he looked up, he saw camels approaching.
Jos 1:8(Meditating on God’s word makes us prosperous and successful)
            8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Psalm 77:12(meditating on God’s mighty deeds)
                12 I will consider all your works and meditate on all your mighty deeds.”
Psalm 143:5(meditating on God’s wonderful works in our life)
                5 I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done.

Psalm 145:5(meditating on God’s wonderful works in our life)
                5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty— and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[

No comments:

Post a Comment