Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him

Mt 26:55
                55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me.
Mk 12:35
            35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
Lk 21:37
                37 Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening he went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives,
Jn 7:14, 28
                14 Not until halfway through the festival did Jesus go up to the temple courts and begin to teach
                28 Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, “Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own authority, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him,
Jn 18:20
                20 “I have spoken openly to the world,” Jesus replied. “I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment