Thursday, September 29, 2011

Obeying God’s precepts

Psalm 119:56, 4, and 100 (obeying God’s precepts)
                56 This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.
                4 You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.
100 I have more understanding than the elders,    for I obey your precepts.
Psalm 119:134, 168, 67 (obeying God’s precepts)
                134 Redeem me from human oppression, that I may obey your precepts.
                168 I obey your precepts and your statutes, for all my ways are known to you.
                67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I obey your word.
Numbers 15:40(we will remember to obey all God’s commands)
            40 Then you will remember to obey all my commands and will be consecrated to your God.

No comments:

Post a Comment