Monday, September 19, 2011

Teach me Lord

Psalm 119:33,12
                33 Teach me, LORD, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end
                12 Praise be to you, LORD; teach me your decrees.
Psalm 143:8-10
                8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.9 Rescue me from my enemies, LORD,
   for I hide myself in you. 10 Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit
   lead me on level ground.
Ne 9:20
            20 You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst.
Psalm 25:4, 5
                4 Show me your ways, LORD, teach me your paths.
                5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment