Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hiding God’s word in our heart

Psalm 119:11(Hiding God’s word in our heart so that we will not sin)
                11 I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Deut 6:6(God’s commandments are to be on our hearts)
            6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.
Job 22:22
                22 Accept instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart.
Isa 51:7(Taking God’s instruction to heart is right)
                7 “Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart:
Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults.
 Jer 31:33(we will be God’s people when we write His law in our hearts)
                33 “This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the LORD.
“I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.         
Psalm 37:31(when we have God’s law in our hearts, our feet do not slip)
                31 The law of their God is in their hearts; their feet do not slip.
Psalm 40:8(we desire to do your will, my God; your law is within our heart.)
                8 I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”
Pro 3:3(let Love and faithfulness be on our heart)
                3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck,
   write them on the tablet of your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment