Monday, September 12, 2011

Let God's will be done

Mt 26:39, 42(Jesus prayed that the Father’s will be done)
                39 Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”
                42 He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done.”
Psalm 40:8(I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart)
                8 I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.”
Isa 50:5(God has opened our ears to listen to His will)
                5 The Sovereign LORD has opened my ears; I have not been rebellious, I have not turned away.
Mt 6:10(God’s will be done)
                10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
John 4:34(Jesus said His food is to do Father’s will)
                34 “My food,” said Jesus, “is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.
John 5:30(we should try to please God by doing His will)
            30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 6:38(Jesus came down from heaven to do Father’s will)
            38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment