Thursday, October 27, 2011

why do we sin and how do we come out of it?

Psalm 51:5(we were sinful from the time we were born)
                5 Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
John 8:34(Everyone sins is slave to sin)
                34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin.
Rom 5:21(Jesus gives us victory over our sinful life)
            21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.

Rom 7:14, 23, 25
                (When we are unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin)
                14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin.
          (The law of sin works within us makes us prisoner)
            23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.
            (Thanks be to God, who delivers us through Jesus Christ our Lord)
            25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!
   So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Rom 8:2(Jesus gives us life to set us free from the law of sin and death)
            2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death.

2 Pet 2:19(we became slaves to whatever has mastered us)
            19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.”

How do we became as slaves to sin
1)      We were sinful from the time we were born
2)      Everyone sins is slave to sin
3)      When we are unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin
4)      we became slaves to whatever has mastered us
5)      The law of sin works within us makes us prisoner of sin
How do get out from the slavery of sin
1)      Jesus gives us victory over our sinful life
2)      Jesus gives us life to set us free from the law of sin and death
3)      Thanks be to God, who delivers us through Jesus Christ our Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment