Sunday, October 2, 2011

God’s servants are blessed according to His promise

Psalm 119:65,17(God’s servants are blessed according to His promise)
                65 Do good to your servant according to your word, LORD.
                17 Be good to your servant while I live, that I may obey your word.
Psalm 125:4(LORD, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart)
                4 LORD, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart.
Isa 50:2(God’s arm is not too short to deliver us)
                2 When I came, why was there no one? When I called, why was there no one to answer?
Was my arm too short to deliver you? Do I lack the strength to rescue you? By a mere rebuke I dry up the sea, I turn rivers into a desert; their fish rot for lack of water and die of thirst.
Isa 59:1(Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear)
                1 Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.
Mic 2:7(God’s word do good to the one whose ways are upright)
            7 You descendants of Jacob, should it be said, “Does the LORD become impatient?
   Does he do such things?” “Do not my words do good to the one whose ways are upright?

No comments:

Post a Comment