Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Our hearts are set to keep the God’s His decrees till the very end.

Psalm 119:112, 33, 30(our heart is set to keep the God’s His decrees till the very end)
                112 My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end
                33 Teach me, LORD, the way of your decrees, that I may follow it to the end.
                30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.


Psalm 108:1(when our heart are steadfast in God, we will sing and make music with all our soul)
                1 My heart, O God, is steadfast; I will sing and make music with all my soul.
Psalm 112:7(when our hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD, we will fear no bad news)
                7 They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the LORD.
Psalm 57:7(when our hearts are steadfast in God, we will be glad)
                7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.
We learn the following from the above verses
1) Our hearts should be firm to keep God’s statues till the end
2) Our hearts should be firm to follow God’s statues till the end
3) Our hearts should be firm to choose the way of faithfulness
4) Our hearts should be steadfast in God, singing and making music with all our soul.
5) Our hearts should be steadfast in God to trust him in all our ways, so that we will fear no bad news
6) Our hearts should be steadfast in God so that we will be glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment