Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Preserve our life Lord, according to your love

Psalm 119:88, 159(God’s unfailing love preserves our life)
          
             88 In your unfailing love preserve my life, that I may obey the statutes of your mouth.
          159 See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, LORD, in accordance with your love.                      
Psalm 41:2(The Lord protects and preserves His people)
             1 Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the LORD delivers them in times of trouble.
2 The LORD protects and preserves them— they are counted among the blessed in the land—
   he does not give them over to the desire of their foes.              
Ezr 9:9(God has not forsaken us and has given us a wall of protection)
            9 Though we are slaves, our God has not forsaken us in our bondage. He has shown us kindness in the sight of the kings of Persia: He has granted us new life to rebuild the house of our God and repair its ruins, and he has given us a wall of protection in Judah and Jerusalem.                       
Psalm 71:20(God restores our life from troubles and bitterness)
            20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.              
Psalm 138:7(when we are in trouble, God preserves our life)
                              7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life. You stretch out your hand against the anger of my foes; with your right hand you save me.
Psalm 143:11(God preserves our life for His name’s sake and brings us out of trouble)
                              11 For your name’s sake, LORD, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.
We have learned the following from the above verses
1) God preserves our life by His unfailing love
2) God preserves our life with a wall of protection and has not forsaken us
3) God preserves our life by restoring us from many troubles and bitterness
4) God preserves our life for His name sake
5) God preserves our life as we have regard for the weak

No comments:

Post a Comment