Saturday, October 22, 2011

we stand in awe of God’s laws

Psalm 119:120(we stand in awe of God’s laws)
                120 My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.
Jer 10:7(we stand in awe of God Himself)
                7 Who should not fear you, King of the nations? This is your due. Among all the wise leaders of the nations and in all their kingdoms, there is no one like you.
Hab 3:2(we stand in awe of God’s deeds)
                2 LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.
Jer 5:22(we stand in awe of God’s creation)
                22 Should you not fear me?” declares the LORD. “Should you not tremble in my presence?
I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but they cannot cross it.
Psalm 90:16(we stand in awe of God’s deeds and His splendor)
                16 May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children.
We have learned the following from the above verses
1)      we stand in awe of your laws
2)      we stand in awe of God Himself
3)      we stand in awe of God’s deeds
4)      we stand in awe of God’s creation
5)      we stand in awe of God’s deeds and His splendor

No comments:

Post a Comment