Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lord sustains us(continued)

Psalm 3:5(Lord helps us wake again by sustaining us)
             5 I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.

Psalm 37:17(The Lord upholds the righteous)
            17 for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the LORD upholds the righteous.         

Psalm 51:12(Lord restores the joy of His salvation to sustain us)
                12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 54:4(Lord sustains us by being our help)
                4 Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.
1)      Lord helps us wake again by sustaining us
2)      The Lord upholds the righteous
3)      Lord restores the joy of His salvation to sustain us
4)      Lord sustains us by being our help

No comments:

Post a Comment