Wednesday, October 19, 2011

God sustain us according to His Promise

Psalm 119:116(God sustain us according to His Promise)
                116 Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my hopes be dashed.
Psalm 18:35(God sustain us with His right hand)
                35 You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.
Psalm 41:3(God sustains us by restoring us from our sick bed)
                3 The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.
Psalm 55:22(God sustains us by taking care of our cares or worries)
                22 Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Isa 46:4(God sustains us in our inabilities)
                4 Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
1)      God sustains us according to His Promise
2)      God sustains us with His right hand
3)      God sustains us by restoring us from our sick bed
4)      God sustains us by taking care of our cares or worries
5)      God sustains us in our inabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment