Monday, October 17, 2011

Giving praise to God


Psalm 119:108(God accepts the willing praise of our mouth)
                108 Accept, LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
Psalm 51:15(our mouth will declare God’s praise)
                15 Open my lips, Lord, and my mouth will declare your praise.
Psalm 63:5(we will praise God with singing lips of our mouth)
                5 I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
Psalm 71:8(we will declare God’s splendor with our mouth filled with praise)
                8 My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long.
Psalm 109:30(we will greatly extol God with our mouth)
                30 With my mouth I will greatly extol the LORD; in the great throng of worshipers I will praise him.

1) We should praise God willingly
2) We should praise God by opening our mouth to declare His praise
3) We should praise God with singing lips
4) We should declare God’s splendor with our mouth filled with praise
5) We should greatly extol God with our mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment