Friday, October 14, 2011

Save us Lord for we are yours

Psalm 119:94, 146(Save us Lord for we are yours)
                94 Save me, for I am yours; I have sought out your precepts.
                146 I call out to you; save me and I will keep your statutes.
Psalm 54:1(God saves us by His name and might)
                1 Save me, O God, by your name; vindicate me by your might.
Psalm 116:4(God saves us when we call on His name)
                4 Then I called on the name of the LORD: “LORD, save me!”
Jer 17:14(God saves us when we praise Him)
                14 Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Jer 31:18(God restores us for He is our God)
                18 “I have surely heard Ephraim’s moaning: ‘You disciplined me like an unruly calf,
   and I have been disciplined. Restore me, and I will return, because you are the LORD my God.
Jer 42:11(God saves us for He is with us)
            11 Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, whom you now fear. Do not be afraid of him, declares the LORD, for I am with you and will save you and deliver you from his hands.

We have learned the following from the above verses
1) God saves as we belong to Him
2) God saves us by His name and might.
3) God saves us when we call on His name
4) God saves us when we praise Him
5) God restores us for He is our God
6) God saves us for He is with us

No comments:

Post a Comment