Saturday, October 8, 2011

May God’s unfailing love be our comfort

Psalm 119:76(May God’s unfailing love be our comfort)
                76 May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant.
Psalm 6:4(Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love)
                4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 13:5(we trust in your unfailing love God; our heart rejoices in your salvation)
                5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 31:16(God saves us in His unfailing love)
                16 Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 77:8 – 15(God’s unfailing love will not vanish)
                8 Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time?
14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.
15 With your mighty arm you redeemed your people, the descendants of Jacob and Joseph.
Psalm 85:7(God grants us salvation by showing us His unfailing love)
                7 Show us your unfailing love, LORD, and grant us your salvation.
Psalm 119:41(God’s unfailing love is our salvation)
                41 May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise;
Isa 54:10(God’s unfailing love for us will not be shaken nor His covenant of peace be removed)
                10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
We learn the following from the above verses
1)      God’s unfailing love is our comfort
2)      God’s unfailing love is our salvation
3)      God delivers and saves us because of His unfailing love
4)      Our heart will rejoice in His salvation, when we trust in God’s unfailing love
5)      God’s unfailing love will not vanish
6)      God grants us salvation by showing us His unfailing love
7)      God’s unfailing love for us will not be shaken nor His covenant of peace be removed

No comments:

Post a Comment