Friday, October 21, 2011

Lord upholds us so that we will be delivered

Psalm 119:117(Lord upholds us so that we will be delivered)
                                      117 Uphold me, and I will be delivered; I will always have regard for your decrees.
Isa 41:10(Lord is with us and upholds with His right hand so that we will not be dismayed)
                10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.             
Psalm 34:4(Lord upholds us by answering us and delivering from all our fears)
              4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.     

Psalm 18:35(Lord upholds us with His right hand and by being our shield of saving help)
                 35 You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me;
   your help has made me great.                               
Isa 41:4,10,13
              (Lord upholds us by carrying us through generations)
                4 Who has done this and carried it through, calling forth the generations from the beginning?
I, the LORD—with the first of them and with the last—I am he.”               
                10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
          (Lord strengthens us by holding our right hand and saying that He is with us)
               13 For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.     
Isa 43:2(God will help us get through any life’s circumstance)
            2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
we are learning the following from the above verses                                     
1)      Lord upholds us so that we will be delivered
2)      Lord is with us and upholds with His right hand so that we will not be dismayed
3)      Lord upholds us by answering us and delivering from all our fears
4)      Lord upholds us with His right hand and by being our shield of saving help
5)      Lord upholds us by carrying us through generations in our life’s circumstances
6)      Lord strengthens us by holding our right hand and saying that He is with us
7)      God will help us get through any life’s circumstance

No comments:

Post a Comment