Sunday, August 21, 2011

we will proclaim what God has done

Psalm 118:17(we will proclaim what God has done)
                17 I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
Deut 32:3(we will proclaim the name of the LORD)
                3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
Psalm 64:9(we will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done)
                9 All people will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done.
Psalm 71:16(we will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign LORD)
                16 I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone.
Psalm 73:28(we will tell of all God’s deeds)
                28 But as for me, it is good to be near God.  I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge;
   I will tell of all your deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment