Monday, August 15, 2011

Great is God’s love toward us

Psalm 117:2(Great is God’s love toward us)
            2 For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD

Psalm 17:7(Show me the wonders of your great love)
                7 Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.
Psalm 103:11(great is his love for those who fear him)
                11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;


Psalm 31:21(He showed us the wonders of his love)
                21 Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege.
Psalm 69:13(In your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation)
                13 But I pray to you, LORD, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation.
Psalm 106:45(out of His great love He relented)
                45 for their sake he remembered his covenant and out of his great love he relented.
Psalm 107:43(we should ponder the loving deeds of the LORD)
                43 Let the one who is wise heed these things and ponder the loving deeds of the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment