Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lord is with us

Psalm 118:6(we will not be afraid, as the Lord is with us)
                6 The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
Deut 31:6, 8(Don’t be afraid for the Lord goes with you)
            6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Heb 13:5(God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you)
            5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

Joshua 1:5(No one will be able to stand against us all the days of our life for the Lord is with us)
            5 No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Gen 28:15(God is with us and will watch over us wherever we go)
            15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

Deut 20:4(our God is the one who goes with us to fight for us against our enemies to give us victory)
            4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.”

Mt 28:20(God is with us always, to the very end of the age)
            20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment