Thursday, August 25, 2011

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad

Psalm 118:24(The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad)
                24 The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad.
Psalm 70:4(May all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you)
                4 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The LORD is great!”
Psalm 31:6-7(we will be glad for God saw our affliction and knew the anguish of our soul)
                6 I hate those who cling to worthless idols; as for me, I trust in the LORD.
7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.
Psalm 32:11(Rejoice in the LORD and be glad)
                11 Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous; sing, all you who are upright in heart!
Psalm 64:10(The righteous will rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him)
                10 The righteous will rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; all the upright in heart will glory in him!

No comments:

Post a Comment