Wednesday, August 17, 2011

God answers us

Psalm 118:5, 21(God answers us and brings us into a spacious place)
                5 When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place.
                21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me; you have become my salvation.
Psalm 34:4(When we seek God, He delivers us from all our fears)
                4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 86:7(We do call to God for He answers us)
                7 When I am in distress, I call to you, because you answer me.
Psalm 116:1(God heard our cry for mercy)
                1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Psalm 138:3(God answers and emboldened us)
                3 When I called, you answered me; you greatly emboldened me.

No comments:

Post a Comment