Sunday, August 7, 2011

God turned his ear to me

Psalm 116:2(God turned his ear to me)
                2 Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.
Psalm 5:1(Listen to my words, LORD, consider my lament)
                1 Listen to my words, LORD, consider my lament.
1Ki 8:29(May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day to hear the prayer your servant prays)
            29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.
Psalm 17:1(Hear me, LORD, my plea is just;  listen to my cry. Hear my prayer)
                1 Hear me, LORD, my plea is just;  listen to my cry. Hear my prayer— it does not rise from deceitful lips.

Psalm 40:1(The LORD turned to me and heard my cry)
                1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
Dan 9:18(Give ear, our God, and hear)
            18 Give ear, our God, and hear; open your eyes and see the desolation of the city that bears your Name. We do not make requests of you because we are righteous, but because of your great mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment