Saturday, August 13, 2011

God has freed us from our chains

Psalm 116:16 (God has freed us from our chains)
                16 Truly I am your servant, LORD;  I serve you just as my mother did; you have freed me from my chains.
Job 12:18(God takes off the shackles put on by kings)
                18 He takes off the shackles put on by kings and ties a loincloth around their waist.
Psalm 107:14 (God broke away the chains of darkness)
                14 He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness, and broke away their chains.
Na 1:13 (God will break our yoke from our neck and tear our shackles away)
                13 Now I will break their yoke from your neck and tear your shackles away.”
Isa 5:27 (we will not grow tired or stumble)
                27 Not one of them grows tired or stumbles, not one slumbers or sleeps; not a belt is loosened at the waist, not a sandal strap is broken.
Isa 40:23
                23 He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment