Monday, August 8, 2011

Calling on the name of Lord when we are in trouble

Psalm 116:4(Calling on the name of Lord when we are in trouble)
            4 Then I called on the name of the LORD:  “LORD, save me!”

Psalm 80:18(Lord will revive us, and we will call on His name)
                18 Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will call on your name.
Psalm 118:5(When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place)
                 5 When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place.
Psalm 18:3(I called to the LORD and have been saved from my enemies)
            3 I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,  and I have been saved from my enemies.

1 Ch 16:25(For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise)
             25 For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment