Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God saves us, when we brought low

Psalm 116:6(God saves us, when we brought low)
            6 The LORD protects the unwary; when I was brought low, he saved me.

Psalm 18:3(God saves us from our enemies)
            3 I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.

Psalm 22:5(God saves those who cries out to Him)
                5 To you they cried out and were saved;  in you they trusted and were not put to shame.
Psalm 107:13(God saves us from our distress)
            13 Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress.

Psalm 9:13(Lord lifts us from the gates of death)
            13 LORD, see how my enemies persecute me!  Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,

Psalm 106:8(God saves us for His name sake)
                8 Yet he saved them for his name’s sake, to make his mighty power known.

No comments:

Post a Comment