Saturday, August 6, 2011

God heard our cry for mercy

Psalm 116:1(God heard our cry for mercy)
                1 I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy.
Psalm 31:22(God heard our cry for mercy, when we called to Him for help)
                22 In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!”
Yet you heard my cry for mercy when I called to you for help.
Psalm 40:1(God turned to us and heard our cry)
                1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 6:9(The LORD has heard our cry for mercy)
                9 The LORD has heard my cry for mercy; the LORD accepts my prayer.
Psalm 66:19(God has surely listened and has heard our prayer)
                19 but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.
Psalm 145:19(He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them)
                19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment