Thursday, August 11, 2011

Be at rest for the Lord is good

Psalm 116:7(our souls return to rest for the Lord has been good)
            7 Return to your rest, my soul, for the LORD has been good to you.

Psalm 46:10(we should know that He is our God)
            10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;  I will be exalted among the nations,
   I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalm 62:1(our soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.)
                1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him.
Psalm 131:2(we should be calm and content)
            2 But I have calmed and quieted myself, I am like a weaned child with its mother;
   like a weaned child I am content.

Mt 11:29(we will find rest for our souls in God)
            29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment