Friday, August 12, 2011

God has delivered our soul

Psalm 116:8(Lord has delivered us from death and our eyes from tears)
            8 For you, LORD, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling,

Psalm 86:13(God has delivered us from depths and from the realm of the dead)
            13 For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths,
   from the realm of the dead.

Psalm 34:4,17(Lord has delivered me from all my fears and troubles)
            4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me;  he delivered me from all my fears.
            17 The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them;  he delivers them from all their troubles.

Psalm 49:15(Lord hears us and delivers us from all our troubles)
            15 But God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself.

 Psalm 18:43(God has delivered us from the attacks of the people)
            43 You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations. People I did not know now serve me,

Psalm 22:4(God has delivered our ancestors)
            4 In you our ancestors put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them.

Psalm 56:13(God has delivered us from death and our feet from stumbling)
            13 For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God in the light of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment