Thursday, January 2, 2020

The Lord sustains us

Psalm 3:4-6(When I call out The Lord sustains me)

  I call out to the Lord,
    and he answers me from his holy mountain.

I lie down and sleep;
    I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.

I will not fear though tens of thousands
    assail me on every side.





Psalm 18:34-36(God's right hand sustains us)

34 He trains my hands for battle;
    my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

35 You make your saving help my shield,
    and your right hand sustains me;
    your help has made me great.

36 You provide a broad path for my feet,
    so that my ankles do not give way.





Psalm 54:3-5(The Lord is the one sustains us, when we were attacked)

3 Arrogant foes are attacking me;
    ruthless people are trying to kill me—
    people without regard for God.[a]

4 Surely God is my help;
    the Lord is the one who sustains me.

5 Let evil recoil on those who slander me;
    in your faithfulness destroy them.





Isaiah 50:4;5(God gives us the word that sustains the weary)


4 The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue,
    to know the word that sustains the weary.
He wakens me morning by morning,
    wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed.

5 The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears;
    I have not been rebellious,
    I have not turned away.

No comments:

Post a Comment