Thursday, January 23, 2020

Prayer to have God as our Strength





Psalm 118:13-15 

13 I was pushed back and about to fall,
    but the Lord helped me.
14 The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
    he has become my salvation.

15 Shouts of joy and victory
    resound in the tents of the righteous:
“The Lord’s right hand has done mighty things!


Psalm 119:27-29 

27 Cause me to understand the way of your precepts,
    that I may meditate on your wonderful deeds.
28 My soul is weary with sorrow;
    strengthen me according to your word.
29 Keep me from deceitful ways;
    be gracious to me and teach me your law.

We learn the following from the above verses

1) When I was pushed back and about to fall, the Lord helped me and has become my strength, my defense and salvation

2) When my soul is weary and sorrow the Lord strengthen me according to your word and keep me from deceitful ways



No comments:

Post a Comment