Monday, January 20, 2020

God is our Strength






Exo 15:1-3

Then Moses and the Israelite's sang this song to the Lord:

“I will sing to the Lord,
    for he is highly exalted.
Both horse and driver
    he has hurled into the sea.

2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense[a];
    he has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise him,
    my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
3 The Lord is a warrior;
    the Lord is his name.


2 Samuel 22:32-34 

32 For who is God besides the Lord?
    And who is the Rock except our God?
33 It is God who arms me with strength[a]
    and keeps my way secure.
34 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
    he causes me to stand on the heights.





We learn the following from the above verses

1) After the Israelite's saw the mighty hand of God in protecting them, they realized that God was their strength and defense

2) When God delivers us from trouble and other issues that we face in day to day life, we realize Lord is our strength.

3) God arms us with strength and keeps our way secure

4) God causes us to stand on the heights







No comments:

Post a Comment