Friday, January 3, 2020

Deliver me Prayer that can bring Deliverance in your life



Psalm 3:7  Arise, Lord! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

Psalm 6:4 Turn, Lord, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

Psalm 7:1 Lord my God, I take refuge in you; save and deliver me from all who pursue me,

Psalm 22:20 Deliver me from the sword, my precious life from the power of the dogs.

Psalm 31:1  In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.

Psalm 31:5  Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.

Psalm 31:15 My times are in your hands; deliver me from the hands of my enemies, from those who pursue me.

Psalm 32:7  You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalm 40:17 But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay.

Psalm 51:14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, you who are God my Savior, and my tongue will sing of your righteousness.

Lets thank God for He has delivered us

Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 54:7  You have delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.

Psalm 56:13 For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment