Monday, January 13, 2020

Blessings we receive for trusting Jesus

Psalm 25:1-3

1 In you, Lord my God,
    I put my trust.

2 I trust in you;
    do not let me be put to shame,
    nor let my enemies triumph over me.

3 No one who hopes in you
    will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
    who are treacherous without cause.


Psalm 40:2-4

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
    out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
    and gave me a firm place to stand.

3 He put a new song in my mouth,
    a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the Lord
    and put their trust in him.

4 Blessed is the one
    who trusts in the Lord,
who does not look to the proud,
    to those who turn aside to false gods.[a]




We learn the following from the above verses

1) No one who hopes in God will ever be put to shame

2) Many will see that God has lifted me out of the slimy pit and will trust in Him

3) Many will see that God has lifted me out of the mud and mire and will trust in Him

4) Many will see that God gave me a firm place to stand and will trust in Him

No comments:

Post a Comment