Saturday, January 4, 2020

Deliver me Prayer that can set you free and bring deliverance


Psalm 59:1 Deliver me from my enemies, O God; be my fortress against those who are attacking me.

Psalm 59:2 Deliver me from evildoers and save me from those who are after my blood.

Psalm 69:14 Rescue me from the mire, do not let me sink; deliver me from those who hate me, from the deep waters.

Psalm 69:18 Come near and rescue me; deliver me because of my foes.

Psalm 70:5  But as for me, I am poor and needy; come quickly to me, O God. You are my help and my deliverer; Lord, do not delay.

Psalm 71:2 In your righteousness, rescue me and deliver me; turn your ear to me and save me.

Psalm 71:4 Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel.

Psalm 109:21 But you, Sovereign Lord, help me for your name’s sake; out of the goodness of your love, deliver me.

Psalm 119:153 Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.

Psalm 119:170 May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.

Psalm 144:7 Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners

Psalm 144:11 deliver me; rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.


Lets thank God for our Deliverance


Psalm 116:8 For you, Lord, have delivered me from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the Lord
    in the land of the living.

Psalm 86:13 For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths, from the realm of the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment