Thursday, October 3, 2013

The word of God is active


The word of God is active

Isa 55:11

11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Jer 23:29

29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

1 The 2:13

 13 And we also thank God continually because, when you received the word of God, which you heard from us, you accepted it not as a human word, but as it actually is, the word of God, which is indeed at work in you who believe.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)    Word of God achieves the purpose for which it was sent

2)    Word of God is like a hammer that breaks rock in pieces

3)    Word of God is at work in us those who believe


No comments:

Post a Comment