Thursday, June 13, 2013

Whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ

Whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ

Php 3:7

But whatever were gains to me I now consider loss for the sake of Christ.

Mt 13:44

44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.

Lk 14:33

 33 In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples.

We learn the following from the above verses

1)  Whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ

2)  The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field.


3)  Jesus said if we do not give up everything for Christ, we cannot be His disciples

No comments:

Post a Comment