Monday, June 17, 2013

Rejoice in the Lord always

 Rejoice in the Lord always

Php 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 

Psalm 85:6

Will you not revive us again,
    that your people may rejoice in you?

Psalm 97:12

12 Rejoice in the Lord, you who are righteous,
    and praise his holy name.

Hab 3:18

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
    and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
    and no cattle in the stalls,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
    I will be joyful in God my Savior.

Mt 5:12

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 

12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Rom 12:12

12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

Php 3:1
Further, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord! It is no trouble for me to write the same things to you again, and it is a safeguard for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment