Wednesday, November 2, 2011

why to rise before dawn and spend time in God’s presence?


Psalm 119:147(we need to rise before dawn to pray and ask for help)
                147 I rise before dawn and cry for help; I have put my hope in your word.
Psalm 5:3(we need to rise before dawn, as the Lord hears our voice in the morning)
                3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you
   and wait expectantly.
Psalm 57:8(we need to rise before dawn to praise our Lord)
                8 Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
Psalm 108:2(we need to rise before the dawn to worship the Lord)
                2 Awake, harp and lyre! I will awaken the dawn.
Isa 28:19(we need to rise before the dawn so that we get what we need for that day)
                19 As often as it comes it will carry you away; morning after morning, by day and by night,
   it will sweep through.”
1)      we need to rise before dawn to pray and ask for help
2)      we need to rise before dawn, as the Lord hears our voice in the morning
3)      we need to rise before dawn to praise our Lord
4)      we need to rise before the dawn to worship the Lord
5)      we need to rise before the dawn so that we get what we need for that day

No comments:

Post a Comment