Thursday, November 24, 2011

we should wait for the Lord

we should wait for the Lord
Psalm 130:5(Our whole being should wait for the Lord and putting hope in His word)
            5 I wait for the LORD, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.
Psalm 27:14(we should be strong to wait for the Lord)
            14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.


Isa 8:17(we will put our trust in Him)
                17 I will wait for the LORD, who is hiding his face from the descendants of Jacob.
I will put my trust in him.
Isa 26:8(When God’s name and renown are our desire, we wait for him)
                8 Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,[a] we wait for you;
your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.
Isa 30:18(Blessed are those who wait for God)
            18 Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; therefore he will rise up to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!

Isa 49:23(Those who put their hope in God will not be disappointed)
            23 Kings will be your foster fathers,
   and their queens your nursing mothers.
They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground;
   they will lick the dust at your feet.
Then you will know that I am the LORD;
   those who hope in me will not be disappointed.”

We have learned the following from the above verses
1)      Our whole being should wait for the Lord and putting hope in His word
2)      we should be strong to wait for the Lord
3)      we will put our trust in Him
4)      When God’s name and renown are our desire, we wait for him
5)      Blessed are those who wait for God
6)      Those who put their hope in God will not be disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment