Friday, November 4, 2011

when/why God hears our voice?

Psalm 119:149(God hears our voice to help us in accordance with His love)
                149 Hear my voice in accordance with your love; preserve my life, LORD, according to your laws.
Psalm 27:7(When we call God, He hears our voice in accordance with His mercy)
                7 Hear my voice when I call, LORD; be merciful to me and answer me.
Psalm 5:3(God hears our voice in the morning to help us on our requests)
                3 In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you
   and wait expectantly.
Psalm 18:6(God hears our voice from His temple to help us in our distress)
                6 In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.
Psalm 55:17(God hears our voice whenever we cry out for help)
                17 Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice.
Psalm 130:2(Lord hears our voice as He is merciful)
                2 Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.
Isa 28:23(God hears our voice by paying attention to what we say)
                23 Listen and hear my voice; pay attention and hear what I say.
When God hears our voice?
1)      When we call God, He hears our voice in accordance with His mercy
2)      God hears our voice whenever we cry out for help
Why God hears our voice?
1)      God hears our voice to help us in accordance with His love
2)      God hears our voice in the morning to help us on our requests
3)      God hears our voice from His temple to help us in our distress
4)      God hears our voice whenever we cry out for help
5)      Lord hears our voice as He is merciful
        6)    God hears our voice by paying attention to what we say

No comments:

Post a Comment