Monday, November 21, 2011

Lord let your ear be attentive to our cry for mercy


Psalm 130:1(We cry to God when we needed His help)
                1 Out of the depths I cry to you, LORD;
Psalm 130:2(Lord let your ear be attentive to our cry for mercy)
                2 Lord, hear my voice. Let your ears be attentive to my cry for mercy.
 Psalm 28:6(Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy)
                6 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
Psalm 31:22(When we feel nobody to help us, God is our help as He heard our cry for mercy)
                22 In my alarm I said, “I am cut off from your sight!” Yet you heard my cry for mercy
   when I called to you for help.
Psalm 86:6(Lord listens to our cry for mercy by hearing our prayer)
                6 Hear my prayer, LORD; listen to my cry for mercy.
Psalm 140:6(Lord is our God and He listens to our cry for mercy)
                6 I say to the LORD, “You are my God.” Hear, LORD, my cry for mercy.

Psalm 55:17(God hears our cry for mercy when we are in distress)
                17 Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice.
Psalm 142:5(We cry to the Lord as He is our portion and refuge)
                5 I cry to you, LORD; I say, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.”
We learn the following from the above verses
1)      We cry to God when we needed His help
2)      Lord let your ear be attentive to my cry for mercy
3)      Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy
4)      When we feel nobody to help us, God is our help as He heard our cry for mercy
5)      Lord listens to our cry for mercy by hearing our prayer
6)      Lord is our God and He listens to our cry for mercy
7)      God hears our cry for mercy when we are in distress
8)      We cry to the Lord as He is our portion and refuge

No comments:

Post a Comment